Roles and Responsibilities :
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include :
1. Developing Android applications
2. Working on APIs and database utilities outside Android
3. Working on data structures & algorithms, OS, I/O, and concurrency
4. Working on object-oriented design and development
5. Working on algorithm design, multi- threading, and complexity analysis
6. Delivering across the entire app life cycle - concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores, and support
7. Participating in the UX design discussions by providing inputs related to the latest Android native UX design guidelines
1.Must be familiar with the usage of APIs and database utilities outside Android
2.Must have a strong foundation in data structures & algorithms, OS, I/O, and concurrency
3.Candidates having object-oriented design and development experience
4.Candidates having knowledge of data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, multi-threading, and complexity analysis would be preferred
5.Must have knowledge about versioning tools preferably Git
6.Excellent knowledge of Android- eco-system, java or Kotlin.
7.Worked on technologies RxJava,Retrofit,Dagger 2, RxKotlin, BLE Interaction.
8.Good with Lambda expressions, Unit Testing, Jenkins CI.
9.Understands architectural patterns like Clean, MVVM, repository style
10.Must have skills: Java, Kotlin,Android